We work with organizations and individuals to provide strategic legal advice around technology commercialization and litigation. Acquiring an in-depth understanding of your situation, goals and constraints, our aim is to provide value-added services to help you manage your risks and maximize your long-term value and outcomes. We will provide you with a range of options and approaches, bringing a broad perspective to the challenges and opportunities you face.
Barristers and Solicitors | Patent and Trademark Agents
Written by Brad Limpert
Published by Thomson-Reuters
Limpert and Associates?
- Strategic legal advice around technology commercialization and litigation.
- Helping you manage your risks and maximize your long-term value and outcomes.
- Our goal is to be one of your trusted advisors. We provide the highest quality legal services.
- We have advised clients who have successfully navigated significant technology law disputes.
- We have advised clients in over 500 licensing and technology contracting matters, and in over 200 financing / M&A transactions.
What Clients Say
Bradley Limpert divides his time evenly between IP litigation and licensing. “Thorough, precise and responsive, he is a pleasure to work with.” He advises across a wide range of industries, with considerable experience in handling matters for players in the biotech, software and telecommunications sectors. Sources conclude that “he’s seen it all: there is no limit to his IP knowledge.”IAM 250, The World’s Leading Patent & Technology Licensing Lawyers 2010
Brad Limpert is “brilliant in understanding the complexities of licensing.” He conducts licensing work in areas including biotechnology, chemical engineering and information technology, and offers a “consistently excellent and reliable work product.”IAM 250, The World’s Leading Patent & Technology Licensing Lawyers 2011/2012
Bradley Limpert is a “Commercialization and strategy authority.”IAM 250, The World’s Leading Patent & Technology Licensing Lawyers 2013
I’ve had the pleasure of both learning from and working with Brad at the start of my legal career. Brad is extremely knowledgeable and articulate, and perfectly blends technical know-how with a firm grasp of the legal industry and substantive practice of law.Oxana Iatsyk, In-House Counsel at a Large National Corporation